The nano R2 range of RNC high temperature direct expansion dryers are specially made to meet the demands of compressed air needs that require high temperatures. They make the optimum choice with the 7 models ranging from 10 to 110 cfm and 1 micron standard inlet filter for harsh environments and fluctuating air flows. For a clean air the dryers can be provided with a 0.01 micron after filter.
The new dual transfer technology observes the heat load that constantly keeps changing due to airflow and temperature fluctuations. The internal thermal mass of the dryer helps to consistently dry and clean the air switching on the refrigeration circuit only when needed.
They are apt for any kind of application with fluctuating air needs. The RTC offers energy savings, performance and unparalleled reliability.
- Paint & coating
- Machine tools
- saves up to 80% over a traditional dryer
- simple to use CAREL digital microprocessor features dew point display and alarms
- standard refrigerant gauge located on side of cabinet for ease of troubleshooting
- robust, reliable and fully adjustable timer drain standard on all models
- environmentally friendly R134a or R407C refrigerant and non-toxic silica dry mass utilized in all models
- easy to install and start up with no overnight precooling of thermal mass require
- all panels can be removed to facilitate maintenance
- fully packaged into a simple compact design, RTC will fit into the smallest spaces